As I travel the world, I connect to places through my writing and I redefine these places in my own words and my own vision. My travel stories, travel quotes are based on my creative view of the world, my emotions, and personal experiences. Let’s make another amazing year! Here are my 50 travel quotes to inspire you……
1. Curiosity may have killed the cat but curiosity will only make you feel more alive, so travel!
2. When one leaves a place they love, they bring a precious part of it with them. You one leaves someone they love, they leave a precious part of themselves behind. So it is better to fall in love with places than with people.
3. All those who wander find themselves in the most beautiful way possible
4. Travel far and away from your comfort zone to keep the fire inside you burning
5. Traveling is an enigma of endless opportunities, hidden paths, and stories disappearing into oblivion
6. Travelling is by far the best and most effective pursuit of happiness
7. Through travelling, you can finally find inner peace
8. Get lost in the sensations and smells of a new place to find a lost part of you
9. Ignite the flame in you that you never thought existed by going to new places and meeting new people
10. A life not spent traveling is a life not lived
11. What you seek so desperately is seeking you too so travel far and beyond to find it.
12. Meeting new people by visiting new places will help you gather stories that no book can ever satisfy you with
13. Don’t sit idle, go ahead and explore the world
14. You should not rest until you have the whole world embedded in your memory
15. As you travel to new horizons, you broaden yours.
16. Don’t travel only to see, travel to be free.
17. Traveling changes the way you view the people who share the home called Earth with you in the most positive way.
18. Travel to spread your wings that were caged for too long
19. Where you travel to is what you become
20. Collect memories through traveling and not material things by staying glued to one place forever.
21. Travel to rid yourself of the things holding you back
22. Get out of the concrete jungle; it is a beautiful world outside.
23. Nothing eases your soul like traveling does
24. Travel in order to be inspired in the most profound way
25. Don’t be stuck in only one page of a 195 paged book-go and discover the world.
26. In the end, you will only regret the places you haven’t visited, not the ones you have visited and didn’t like that much
27. All those who wander are not lost but rather enriched with self-discovery
28. When you are in doubt, travel to clear even the small residues of it
29. Travelling soothes the soul
30. Travelers live free lives
31. Traveling creates memories you will cherish forever and more
32. Travel the world to grow your intelligence into wisdom
33. Travel with memories made all over the world and die happily or die lonely with the haunting of your goals not achieved
34. You never know where you are going but at least you can be on the way to your destination by traveling
35. To live is to travel to places
36. Get in touch with your inner self by traveling to places with your outer self
37. Travelling is always the answer to any question that is apparently unanswerable
38. Leave your footprints all over the world so that you can find yourself again when you are lost
39. Travelling has never been a bad idea just like oil and water has never mixed
40. Travel not to escape reality, but to live it
41. It is better to see the world through your own eyes than to see it through others’ words
42. Don’t let temporary fear increase the chances of regrets that is forever-travel!
43. Only traveling can make you richer through spending money unlike anything else you buy-richer in character and in mind.
44. Travelling broadens your mind’s horizon like nothing else ever can
45. Adventures may be dangerous but routine is just toxic!
46. Getting on a plane and jetting off to the other side of the world-yes, that’s always a good idea.
47. Choose road trips over lazy weekends-always.
48. Always go wherever your heart takes you-be it on the top of Eiffel tower in Paris or snorkeling on the depths of Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh.
49. Make memories in every corner of the world from the west to the east and north to south.
50. Life is short so let yourself travel today